Hey, guys welcome back today we are going to tell you tips and tricks to score more in exams which will help you in increasing your scores in exams so buckle up and get ready.
But let me tell you one thing even if you know a thousand way to get more score in your exams and still to determine to do it u won’t get success so be determined and make a promise that you will do anything and really put all your efforts to score more marks in exams and achieve the success which is always waiting for you. And you will love these tips and tricks to score more in exams.
- 1 Best 9 tips and tricks to score more in exams
- 1.1 • Previous years questions papers
- 1.2 • Paying attention in classes
- 1.3 • Revise 10-20 days before the exam
- 1.4 • Be conversant in the structure of the exam.
- 1.5 • Turn your focus toward the method and faraway from the result .
- 1.6 • Ask your teachers for help.
- 1.7 • Create a sleep schedule at least two weeks before exam.
- 1.8 • Few more helpful tips
- 1.9 • A small quote of wisdom
Best 9 tips and tricks to score more in exams
These tips and tricks to score more in exams are very effective. We found these tips and tricks with many kinds of research and life experience.
• Previous years questions papers
Yes, my friends and dear readers I know you might have read this trick somewhere else but this thing is very effective because on Indian education system.
The New question papers are always 50-60% similar to the previous year question papers so if you already know what is going to be asking in the question paper and then you can prepare more and archive more. It has helped many students to achieve success this trick will help you in life.
• Paying attention in classes
When students hear their teachers in school actively, they increase chances of learning concepts in easily. Effective listening is that the key to scoring in tests.
Also, once you concentrate in your class, you’ll note of inauspicious points which you’ll later take help from an educator to know .
When students listen actively in school , they’re ready to do their homework easily . Most students have a habit of mugging up to organize for the exam. This way, students think they’re learning better and can score better in exams but what students don’t realise is that by mugging up information they’re not learning anything.
Mugging up only helps to recollect things for a brief period of your time and once you appear for the test, you forgot mostly and become blank when questions are modified in tests.
• Revise 10-20 days before the exam
Yes, you should stop leaning anything new 10-20 days before the actual exam starts and revise what you have already learned but for this, you have to start studying from the very start of that school/college.
Make it a habit to revise a topic taught on that day itself, highlighting of important points in your text book can be done here. Review of the day’s topics shouldn’t take more than 2–3 hours (regardless of your field)
• Be conversant in the structure of the exam.
It’s important to know the answers to these questions:
1) How many sections will the exam have?
2) What are the differences between the sections?
3) Will there be multiple-choice questions, open-ended questions, or both?
4) How many points will there be in total?
• Turn your focus toward the method and faraway from the result .
When professional athletes perform in crunch time—for example, when they hit the buzzer-beating, game-winning shot—it’s interesting to note their response when journalists ask them, “What was going through your mind when you took that shot?” The tips and tricks to score more in exams.
You might expect them to mention something like “I considered how the gang would react if I missed the shot” or “I focused on what proportion time was left in the game” or “I thought about how I didn’t want to disappoint my teammates.”
But I’ve observed that they rarely say anything along those lines.
I’ve noticed that this is often their commonest reply: “I just took the shot an equivalent way I’ve taken it thousands of times before in practice.”
It’s this specialise in the method , instead of the result , that ironically allows
professional athletes to achieve better outcomes.
• Ask your teachers for help.
Every student must ask their doubts from their teachers as and once they face any difficulty in any subject. If you don’t ask questions regarding topics then, you’d not be able to understand properly and your chances of getting good marks in tests are risked. Also, raising doubts to your teachers earns you brownie points together with your interaction and communication
If you are feeling shy in asking your problems then, you along side your classmates who face an equivalent difficulty can make an inventory of doubts then approach your teacher.
• Create a sleep schedule at least two weeks before exam.
Many exams are scheduled for early within the morning—a time when students don’t usually feel very awake.
If you’ll be taking a morning exam, start sleeping earlier a minimum of one week before in order that your body will have time to regulate. If not, your mind won’t be in an optimal state to require the tips and tricks to score more in exams.
In general, it’s also an honest idea to urge eight hours of sleep each night. Getting enough sleep is significant if you would like to enhance your memory and mental focus.
It’s tempting to remain up late, or maybe pull a couple of all-nighters, within the days and weeks leading up to the exam, but this is often counter-productive. You’ll do better on the exam if you get adequate rest.
• Few more helpful tips
- Start revising topics 10–20 days before your exam.
- Frame your answers mentally by preparing a framework/skeletal structure.
- Keep away from distractions.
- Take the utmost care of your health.
- Practice a bit on presentation skills.
- Calm down! This is just a test for you to know how much you know!! People may judge you with respect to your marks, but remember that your marks are only for your self-analysis.
• A small quote of wisdom
And guys don’t forget to enjoy these days you miss the tips and tricks to score more in exams.
If you would like for fulfillment , then aim for 100%, work for 150% and expect only 75%!!
Education is the stuff retained by your brain after the process of studying!!
Don’t ever think that you can perform exceptionally well in any exam!! Students are only ready to score because the teachers allow them to. If you’re receptive to knowledge, you’ll be better than the past-You …which the only neatest thing about learning is. GROWTH!! and the tips and tricks to score more in exams.